* A WALT platform was recently installed at [Avisto](https://www.avisto.com).
* You will soon be able to [deploy WalT on top of Grid'5000](WalT-on-Grid5000)!
*[WALT version 7](https://github.com/drakkar-lig/walt-project/releases/tag/7.0) is available.
* We are working with Schneider Electric to develop a testing infrastructure based on WALT.
* We presented WalT at [SILECS 2019 workshop (FR)](https://www.silecs.net/tilecs-2019/programme/) and as a follow-up colleagues from the [LIP lab](http://www.ens-lyon.fr/LIP/) installed their own WALT platform.
* Our WALT demo received the **Best Demo Award** of [INFOCOM CNERT 2016](http://www.eng.usf.edu/~xiongk/cnert2016)!
* WalT project has been approved for the [Docker-Sponsored Open Source program](https://www.docker.com/community/open-source/application).
*[P.Youssef](https://miai.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/miai-institute/miai-phd-club-mpc-/trombinoscope/paul-youssef-860919.kjsp) defended its PhD about [Federated Learning](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_learning) on March 13, 2023. Paul used WalT for experiments.
*[Schneider Electric](https://www.se.com) is supporting WalT through a 1-year contract starting on December 1, 2022.